Doyle Fox & Associates offer expert advice to both landlords and tenants in relation to private residential leases and commercial leases.
We advise landlords in relation to, for example:
- Drafting leases or letting agreements
- Rent review
- Litigation due to breach of lease, overholding, arrears of rent, etc.
- Their duties to residential tenants
- Registration of residential tenancies with Private Residential Tenancies Board (PRTB)
We advise tenants in relation to, for instance:
- Approving clauses in a lease prior to signing
- Residential tenants in relation to their obligations and the implications of breaches of same
- Part 4 tenancies, after six months, a landlord may only terminate a residential tenancy in certain circumstances within the following three and a half years.